Live Production Department Assistant and Assistant to the Live Production Director.
- High School Education required, with knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Google suite.
- Computer knowledge of system updates and program updates is required. Ability to receive instructions and pass that information, if necessary, onto other Live Production Department employees, scholarship students, Internship students, and Ministry students.
- Phone skills, ability to take messages, to answer and direct questions over the phone and in person. Ability to organize files and keep them filed in an organized manner.
- Be willing to work some evenings, and weekends when necessary, during special events as determined by the Live Production Director. Drivers License required to drive to off-campus locations for special event setups, and to take equipment to and from the repair shop when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check e-mails and phone messages for audio and Live Production requests or to resolve issues with Live Production and audio equipment from other departments.
- Assist in the organization of event set-up and tear down of equipment used by other departments for events.
- Give a clear instruction on work assignments and activities needed in Live Production attention to the other Live Production Department employees, scholarship students, technical arts ministry students, and internship students, when necessary.
- Assist in the set-up of Live Production and audio requests when needed for the next day’s chapels, classes, lectures, and special events in various locations on and off-campus.
- Assist with the scheduling and organization of the Live Production Internship Program.
- Supervise the Live Production Ministry, scheduling and assisting in the training workshops and daily duties for students.
- Maintaining the grade book for live production ministries.
- Assist with the requests from the Provost of the Institute’s Office for events and activities related to the institute.
- Maintain and update all Live Production computers on campus, including operating systems, and specific Live Production and audio programs.
- Run lighting and Live Production equipment when necessary for events and activities.
- Assist with the coordination and set-up of special events that require a special Live Production, video, and lighting in the IB and WMA.
- Assist and troubleshoot all Live Production, and audio equipment campus-wide in all classrooms and auditoriums.
- Assist with the installation of Live Production and audio equipment for other departments upon special request.