Provide phone/in-person support for end users using networked computers and VOIP phones. Work on network wiring projects. Provide training on various IT systems.
Understanding and experience in computer software and hardware maintenance and repair. Physically able to Install network devices and cable. Also, must possess strong Problem-solving skills. Software Knowledge Requirements for CFNI environment:
- Microsoft Windows (7 through 10)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Mac OSX
Experience building computers/troubleshooting computer hardware and installing operating systems. Excellent interpersonal skills as well as good time and personnel management skills. Must be able to multitask, keeping several projects going at once.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the primary contact for the IT department.
- Support all users of the CFNI network remotely or directly.
- Troubleshoot and repair issues with computer hardware and software.
- Installation of printers & scanners on both networks (wired/wireless).
- Maintain an online task list.
- Support tenants in residential apartments (internet access).
- Set up laptops for special engagements.
- Understanding of cable management and creation (involves being able to create test and handle network cable properly).
- Re-imaging of Windows and Mac computers.