- Part-Time – 20 hours per week
The Marketing Department’s graphic designer functions as the computer graphic designer and all its related graphic design work. This includes working the Marketing Team, and related communications by phone, email, text and in person. He/She is responsible for all design projects for the organization, creating new concepts, campaigns, print pieces, merchandise, literature, etc.
This position requires the utmost in confidence and professionalism when meeting with different departments and presenting final projects to clients/departments. The graphic designer must be a strong creative, have skills in visualizing and concept creation, plans concepts by studying information and material, be up to date with current trends, and be a good communicator with both internal and external employees and leaders. He/She serves as a “contact person” for the video team when a director in design is needed for videos. There are other miscellaneous duties associated with this position.
- Proficiency in Adobe (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills as well as creativity to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with Marketing Department team to create campaigns, print pieces, new design projects, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintaining and organizing all design projects, files, etc.
- Researching current trends, designs/visual trends, color palettes, layouts, etc.
- Adding computer graphics and special effects to social media videos.
- Designs web pages, web banners, brochures, badges, logos, signs, book covers, magazines, annual reports, advertisements, social media graphics, social media stories, and any other communication materials.
- Create illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select appropriate type and font size to enhance the readability of text and images.