The Marketing Department’s graphic designer is responsible for all design projects for the organization, creating new concepts, campaigns, print pieces, merchandise, social media pieces, ads for social media and the magazine, and different tasks along the institute and the organization.
This position requires confidence and professionalism when meeting with different departments and presenting final projects to clients/departments, the graphic designer must be a strong creative, have skills in visualizing and concept creation, plans concepts by studying information and material, be up-to-date with current trends, and be a good communicator with both internal and external employees and leaders. They must be able to work within a team setting, not only leading a small group of designers but also working with other creative teams within the department. Also, this person must have excellent time-management skills, and be creative and knowledgeable concerning software, design, and art concepts.
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Social Media
- Microsoft Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Marketing Department team to create campaigns, collateral, and print pieces
- Contribute to team effort by achieving goals as needed
- Research current trends, designs/visual trends, color palettes, layouts, etc.
- Work with video team to add graphic elements and graphic line concepts into videos
- Design web pages, web banners, brochures, badges, logos, signage, book covers, ads, social media graphics, and any other communication material.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to gain understanding of what we should communicate in our design proposals for our clients
- Select appropriate type and font size to enhance the readability of text and image and meet the needs of our wide and different public
- Produce drafts for reviews by clients and ensure that final products reflect client specifications
- Able to make necessary changes as requested by client, department, supervisor, or marketing manager
- Provide direction and design of all CFN/CFNI artwork whether it is print media, digital media, or print photography to other designers
- Work with a team for design and implementation of all projects managed by the Marketing Department.