- Finance & Housing Department
- Full-time – 40 hours per week
This position is the primary point of contact for all housing matters handled within Christ for the Nations involving students, residents, and alumni. Likewise, providing assistance and helping ensure quality service and communications to all clientele.
- Must be a Christian and a member of a church that holds Jesus Christ to be their Lord and Savior.
- Customer service skills to deal with students, parents, staff, and third parties. Superior communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong computer skills. Mastery of MS Office, specifically Excel. Computer proficiency, 10-key, and multi-phone line ability.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Can develop strategic goals independently and with support from management.
- Bilingual (preferred).
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage phone and email communications in a timely manner
- Assist management in supporting and completing Housing operations
- Provide and maintain a high standard of quality customer service to all clientele whether it be through email, phone, or in person
- Ensure that all organizational and departmental standards, protocols, and procedures are being followed
- Assist other departments in housing matters
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to lead and train staff and/or students.
- Ability to process, review, and evaluate student documents.
- Skill in making written and oral presentations.
- Assign students to housing apartments.
- Establish and maintain an accurate housing database.
- Provide accurate occupancy reports.
- Coordinate and facilitate any necessary housing move-outs/move-ins.
- Provide solutions to any day-to-day housing situations that may arise.
- Oversee inspections.
- Serves as a liaison between residents, housing administrators, other departments, and/or external constituencies in relation to day-to-day programmatic, operational and administrative issues.