Christ For The Nations
Events Registrar is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the registration process for all conferences, events, and camps which include pre-conference, on-site registration, and post-conference follow up.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the registration process for all CFN/CFNI events.
- Ensures registration process is standardized across the organization.
- Configure registration software to best accommodate the registration needs for camps, conferences, and events on campus.
- Responsible for creating and managing the registration page for all camps, conferences, and events on campus.
- Manages registration table, receives registration payments, records payments, and carries monies to the accounts receivable office on the day of every event.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and final status reports as required for events.
- Prepare reports on registration, including final registration/revenue reports, for all events.
- Prepare final revenue reports for all events.
- Manage databases and spreadsheets as required for events.
- Provide contact lists of past participants to Marketing for future events.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer skills service including telephone support
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office and have above average skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Tech savvy with ability to quickly learn event registration software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to lead and manage people and processes in a dynamic changing environment
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to establish and maintain effective cooperative working relationships with clients, full-time and contract staff
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and assignments to meet deadlines
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com